When it comes to selling your home in Bracknell, a well-maintained and attractive outdoor space can add up to around 20% to a property’s value and make your house more saleable. That is why our landscaping company recognises the importance of optimising your garden’s potential, as well as any unused outside space surrounding your home. Whether you are looking to sell or just maximise your initial investment, we offer a range of hard landscaping services to increase the value and saleability of your property.
Our paving contractors specialise in such tasks as block paving, garden design, reshaping terrain, laying turf or artificial grass, and installing new driveways, decking and garden patios. Whatever the project, we always finish on time and under budget, whilst maintaining the highest possible standard of workmanship.
That is why Dreamscapes is the landscaping company to trust with remodelling the outside space of your home in Bracknell.
Our paving contractors offer some invaluable advice that can help you maximise your investment and, of course, make your home a more enjoyable place to live:
• A comprehensive garden design can really make the most of your outside space. After an initial consultation, our team of experts will draw up the plans and get to work on reshaping the terrain of your garden to optimise its layout. Such projects can add around 14% to your property’s value
• A new driveway installation not only improves the kerb appeal of your property in Bracknell, it can also increase its value by up to 10%. For all gravel, block paving, concrete and tarmac installations, our paving contractors handle all the necessary drainage preparations to ensure your new driveway is SUDS compliant
• Whether block paving, Indian sandstone, limestone or poured concrete, adding a garden patio to your home can raise its value by as much as 12%
• Hiring our landscaping company to install a pond or water feature in your back garden in Bracknell, can increase your property’s value by up to 15% - particularly if you live in a more remote area
• Store-bought and custom-made decking not only adds a purpose-built area for relaxation, entertaining and al fresco dining, but it can also help homeowners increase their property value by around 2%. While this may not sound like a lot, decking is a highly desirable attribute for potential buyers, and may add that extra ‘wow!’ factor that pushes you closer to a sale
Whether you choose our landscaping company to change the layout, style and design of your garden, or for block paving, new driveways and garden patios, Dreamscapes offers a wide range of hard landscaping services to optimise your outside space and add value to your home in Bracknell.
We offer a comprehensive project management service to take the weight off your shoulders, and all work we undertake comes with a 15-year workmanship guarantee, for your peace of mind.
As a locally-based company, operating out of Yateley, we provide a more personal touch than some other landscaping companies in the Hampshire and Surrey regions. This enables us to really get to know what our clients want, so that we can deliver 100% customers satisfaction.
That is what sets us apart from the competition.
Whatever your hard landscaping needs may be, our paving contractors have the skill, experience and knowledge to turn your plans into a stunning reality.